Sunday, May 30, 2010

5/30 Half Price 5555 North Lamar

Ok... so hopefully this will be my last post in a while. This blog has made me realize that I spend way too much money on records. But then I laugh and ask myself what else I'm going to spend it on... So EVERYBODY IS A FOOL! but I'm the biggest fool of them all so it's ok.

Anyways... This store has a ton of good stuff. I think they are a little pricey though. I mean is Whip Smart on record really worth 20 bucks? Is Rain Dogs really worth 25? Anyways... they were have a 20% off sale so I don't feel so bad.

Records---

Magical Mystery Tour -- 12 (with sale)
Between The Buttons by The Rolling Stones -- 7

Once again, there is nothing to say about the beatles.

This stones record looks pretty good. Although I find it hilarious that the drawing on the back references a song that was not on either release of the album (Have you seen your mother), if only to be released on flowers.

Well.... see you in two weeks, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment