Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/16 Waterloo Twice

Yeah... so I initially went to waterloo to get a copy of Sufjan Steven's new album on record, but they didn't have it so I got these records

What's Going on --12
Jardim Electrico by Os Mutantes -- 14
E Seus Cometas No Pais Do Baurets by Os Mutantes --14

Then I went with A friend and got these
Volunteered Slavery by Roland Kirk -- 8
Elephant Jokes by Robert Pollard --11

You should know about What's Going on...

For the mutantes, I was really feeling let down by their latest (I mean Sergio Diaz's latest)... A paper will follow about how the Tropicalist project has become irrelevant. I hadn't heard those two so I got them... I was not disappointed.

Roland Kirk- 1 man, 3 saxophones. Cool little live set.

Elephant Jokes also makes up for some disappointment over GBV Stuff (Looking at you Isolation Drills and Do the Collapse)...

REDEMPTION ALL AROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment